Conflict Resolution Training
Training sessions include:
- Understanding and Managing Conflict I (3.5 hours): Discussions include contextualizing conflict, identifying and addressing a person's true "interest" or motivation, understanding different approaches to conflict, basic conflict de-escalation tools, and customized small group role plays.
- Understanding + Managing Conflict II
- Moving Up and Looking Forward: A 3-day training for New Managers to Be Their Best (with Black/White/Gray Consulting)
- 3, 2, 1, Context: How Identity and History Impact What We See In A Conflict.
- Check (in with) Yourself: A Diagnostic Tool to Be Your Best for Service Providers and Mediators
- Team-Building: 1/2 day or full day
We can also customize the training program for your workforce.
Trivia! Start a Dialogue and Have Fun
Put a new spin on diversity training with trivia!
These cultural events can be offered during lunch, after work, even as lighthearted competitions at conferences! Your staff will learn about history, explore fun facts, and talk about issues of diversity in a low stress, friendly atmosphere.
Trivia is fun, interactive, and not at all preachy. We currently offer Black History Month and Women's History Month trivia. We can also create a custom trivia event for a specific identity or cultural group, even one for your business' history!